Sunday, December 29, 2013

Affordable Residential Lots within the Bounds of Iloilo City! Only Php 250,000! No hidden charges!

If I would choose between practicability and luxury, I would choose luxury.Because luxury doesn't have to be expensive all the time. So when I dream about a luxurious home in a luxurious subdivision, I would choose the District of Mandurriao to be the place for my dream house. 

Why?

Let me delineate.

First, Mandurriao is a prime hub for big malls, supermarkets, commercial and recreation complex here in Iloilo City. It has been a place for projects like the Richmonde Hotel, Megaworld Iloilo Central Business District and the Avida Atria Park District. So in let's say five years, all things that I need will be within my reach when I live in Mandurriao. I may not be close to the beach but swimming pools will be there in the hotel or resort.

Second, the price is still affordable. Price range of lots in Mandurriao for residential lots is ranging from Php 3,200 to Php 5,200 per square meter. While other underdeveloped parts of the City spikes at 6,000 to 7,000 per sqm, Mandurriao still offers investors a within-reach lot price.

Lastly, Mandurriao is accessible whenever you want to go anywhere in the City. PUJs traverse route from Brgy. Hibao-an to SM City to Robinsons Place to Molo and Jaro.

See? But let me share you this project that offers luxury at a price fit for your budget.


For a price of Php 300,000.00 you will own a 72 square meter land inclusive of title fees. That's right. you pay full the price then just wait for your title to be released to you after transfer. The property has a 24-hour security, underground drainage, wide concrete roads, has amenities like swimming pool, tennis/badminton  court, covered gym with basketball court, and function room at the clubhouse for parties and other occasions. 



For site-tripping and assistance, contact me:

JIGS AMBATA
Real Estate Broker
REBL No. 5843
Mobile No. +639301291129
Email: ljigsambata@yahoo.com

 NOTE: TRANSACT ONLY WITH LICENSED REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS. YOU WORKED HARD FOR YOUR MONEY SO DON'T PUT IT TO RISK. UNLICENSED REAL ESTATE SERVICE IS AGAINST THE LAW (RA 9646).








No comments:

Post a Comment